Williamsport organized an enjoyable parade day topping off the Annual Convention in Williamsport MD. Following the parade Williamsport firefighters and support personnel provided a lunch and drinks. Parade winners were as follows:
- Best Appearing Engine 1250 GPM or Larger:
1st Place- Williamsport Volunteer Fire – Ems Inc.
2nd Place- Longmeadow Volunteer Fire Company Inc
- Best Appearing Engine under 1250 GPM:
1st Place- Maugansville Goodwill Volunteer Fire Company
- Best Appearing Aerial Device:
1st Place – Volunteer Fire Company Of Halfway, Maryland
2nd Place – Williamsport Volunteer Fire – Ems Inc.
- Best Appearing Tanker 2500 Gallons or Larger
1st Place – Community Volunteer Fire Company Inc. of District 12
- President’s Award:
1st Place – Williamsport Volunteer Junior Firefighters
2nd Place – Washington County Fire Police
- Best Appearing Rescue or Squad:
1st Place – Maugansville Goodwill Volunteer Fire Company
- Best Appearing Special Unit-Air, Wagon, Traffic, Rehab Unit
1st Place – Funkstown Volunteer Fire Company
- Best Appearing Brush Truck:
1st Place – Community Volunteer Fire Company Inc.
of District 12, Fairplay Maryland
2nd Place – Funkstown Volunteer Fire Company
- Best Marked Fire Apparatus for Highway Incident Scene Safety:
1st Place – Aetna Hose / Hook & Ladder Co. Newark Del.
2nd Place – Washington County Volunteer Fire And Rescue Association
- Best Appearing Antique Fire Engine Driven in the Parade:
1st Place – Steve and Brad Lohr – NE Regional Fire Dept. 1958 B Model Mack Pumper
- Best Appearing Privately Owned Fire Dept. Antique Apparatus:
In Memory of Past President Raymond T. Kimble
(Sponsored by Emergency Vehicle Specialist of Hagerstown, MD)
1st Place – Michael Hamiliton- National Label Co. 954 B Model Mack Open Cab Pumper
2nd Place – Joe Kroboth, III – Volunteer Fire Co.of Halfway Maryland, 1945 Oren Engine